This really IS the view from my front porch. Sweet, huh?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Polly

Yesterday I needed someone to pose for pictures.  I borrowed a friend’s daughter, Polly.

Everyone needs a Polly in their life.

Polly isn’t afraid to try new things.

 Polly tells things like she sees them.
Polly is never at a loss for words.

Polly is funny!

You never have to wonder what Polly is thinking.

Polly is full of life and energy.


I remember a watching the movie Pollyanna with my girls.  Pollyanna always had a good outlook on life.  She played the “Glad Game” -where you have to fine something about your situation to be glad about.  It’s amazing how this can change your attitude.  So many things in life are out of our control and if we can just give it a positive spin it becomes more bearable.  What a wonderful world it would be if we would all take on a Pollyanna attitude …

 or even a “Polly” attitude.












2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa, I needed that reminder today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Polly is such a joy to those of us in Kingston Springs who enjoy the Red Tree. You truly captured her spirit!

    ReplyDelete